How do I create a LATIPAY account?
It's easy! To open a LATIPAY account, all you need is an active email address and a phone number.
How much does it cost to create a LATIPAY account?
Creating a LATIPAY account is free of charge! What's more is that we charge no fees and no commission!
How do I send money via the LATIPAY payment gateway?
As a registered user, you can follow a payment request link from another LATIPAY user to finish a payment.
You can also create a payment, but you will need to complete the verification process first. it’s easy to verify your account.
To create a payment, you need the following details for the person you are paying:
- LATIPAY user id/email address/mobile; or
- If the person you are paying is not a LATIPAY user, recognised merchant bank account details are needed.
Payments can be made via online banking, JD Pay, WeChat or Alipay. Click on each of the icons below to find out how.
- LATIPAY帐户的用户名 ID/邮件地址/电话号码; 或
How much does it cost to collect or send money?
It is free to collect and send money via the LATIPAY payment gateway. If however, you are using an external payment provider to feed the money into your LATIPAY account, these payment providers may charge a small fee.
How can I withdraw funds from my LATIPAY account?
Verification may be required before your first withdrawal or at a later stage, depending on your account status and the verifications you have previously completed.
We know that these security procedures can be inconvenient, but they are there to ensure we are sending the funds to the right recipient.
How long will it take for LATIPAY to process my withdrawal?
If you withdraw your funds to a new account, it needs to be verified first. the verification process takes up to two working days.
If you withdraw your funds to a verified account:
- Your withdrawal request will be processed on the same working day if you send the request before NZST 2 pm; or
- Your withdrawal request will be processed on the next working day if you send the request after NZST 2 pm.
- 在NZST 2 pm之前的提现申请会在当天完成；
- 在NZST 2 pm之后的提现申请会在下一个工作日内完成。
What is the maximum amount I can withdraw from my LATIPAY account?
There are no limitations on the amount you can withdraw from your LATIPAY account. The annual USD $50,000 cap does not apply when sending money via the LATIPAY payment gateway.
Who can I send money to with LATIPAY?
Money can be sent via the LATIPAY payment gateway to both registered LATIPAY users, and individuals who do not have a LATIPAY account.
Are there any limits applied on payments?
When using the LATIPAY payment gateway, there is a CNY ¥200,000 cap for each payment, and maximum USD $200,000 for each month.
When using other payment gateways to make payments, the maximum amount you can send is limited by different banks based on their own policies.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BANK LIMITS
如果使用LATIPAY平台进行收款与支付，每笔交易的最大金额为CNY ¥200,000，每个帐户每月的最大交易量为USD $200,000。
How long does it take for the person I am paying to receive the money?
When paying to your payee’s LATIPAY's e-wallet:
- Once the transaction documents have been verified, the money will be paid immediately.
when paying to a non-LATIPAY members bank account:
- Once the transaction documents have been verified, the payment will be processed on the same working day if you finish the payment before NZST 2pm.
- once the transaction documents have been verified, the payment will be processed on the next working day if you finish the payment at or after NZST 2pm.
* Verification of transaction documents may take up to 48 hours.
- 当在NZST 2 pm 前完成付款，一旦交易材料通过审核，该交易会在当天完成。
- 当在NZST 2 pm 后完成付款，一旦交易材料通过审核，该交易会在接下来的工作日内完成。
My payment status appears as failed. What does this mean?
Rejected payment statuses usually refer to failure in uploading the required transaction documents. If this happens, please contact the LATIPAY customer service team.